Friday, January 10, 2014

1984 Stash Challenge #11

Recently we went through some old photos that my Grandmother had collected and I found this one of my mother, my sister and me.  I knew I wanted to scrap it and when I found this challenge I couldn't wait to give it a try!!

I really had a lot of fun and didn't use anything new on this layout.  Everything I used I already had on hand.  It felt great to use things and not go out and buy stuff just for this picture! 

http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/2014/01/stash-challenge-11.html
(5) of one item 
(4) of another item
(3) of one more item
(2) of yet another item
AND.....
(1) RUB ON!!!
 
 
I can't wait to put this up on my wall and surprise my mother the next time she comes over!!
 


11 comments:

  1. What fun to scrap older photo's of yourself and your family, seeing the hair and fashion changes over the decades! Well done on using your older stash too (always satisfying!). Thanks for sharing your sweet page with us at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's great to find vintage pics! and even better that you used our challenge at Scrap Our Stash to showcase it!!! Love all the {heart} and LOVE action going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love vintage pictures! Great take on the SOS challenge! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love-ly layout! Thanks for playing w/ SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun to use older photos! I am inspired to scrap some of mine now - you did a fabulous job with using your stash for the countdown challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when I see layouts of 80's photos! Also love that you used your stash! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos! :) I love how everything matches but isn't overly matchy, you did a great job with this! Thanks for playing along with SOS!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious picture! I love your page! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love scrapping old photos like this! Great job and I am sure your Mom will be thrilled! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photo! Great job on the challenge! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...