Thursday, October 17, 2013

Trick or treat!

This is the beginning of my most favorite time of year! From Halloween to Christmas I just can't get enough of the decorations, projects, gifts and more!!  That goes for this great stamp set from Stampin' Up! It's part of their 25 years celebration and I couldn't wait to get it!!

I used a great sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for this card and love the way it turned out.

 Here is my card using the Best of Halloween set from Stampin' Up!
SUPPLIES:
SS: best of halloween
INK: basic grey, tangerine tango
CS: basic black, tangerine tango, more mustard, very vanilla Halloween dsp
ACCESS: arrow chipboard pieces, creative memories mini Halloween punch

2 comments:

  1. Love that spooky tree and those creepy crawly spiders! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image! Perfect Halloween card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...