Sunday, October 13, 2013

Color and Sketch challenge Card

I saw the color challenge from the Paper Players over on Facebook and knew I had to play along.  I love the cool colors but wanted to create a non-holiday card (I will be going back and making a snowflake card with these colors).  Then I headed over to Deconstructed Sketch to find a sketch to use for this card and found this weeks challenge. 

Its been awhile since I've been able to sit for two days and create cards just for fun.  With working full time I find I'm exhausted when I get home and crafting has gone to the way side, so sad.


 

I did change the sketch a little and added a few more banners than shown here. I didn't use and embellishments on my card. I decided to let the glitter cardstock be the embellishment.
SUPPLIES:
SS: hearts a flutter, cuddles & kisses
INK: pool party & midnight muse
CS: pool party, midnight muse, whisper white, glitter paper
ACCESS: hearts a flutter framelits, embossing folder


1 comment:

  1. How cute, Diana! I love the touch of sparkle! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...