Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bite Me! ColorQ challnge #210

I am loving the new photopolymer stamp set by Stampin' Up! called Bite Me! Halloween is my most favorite time of year so when I saw this set I knew I just had to have it! While browsing through challenge websites I found this great color challenge over on the ColourQ.  Wanting to do something different I created a Halloween card using this unique color palette.

 Here is my card for this challenge.  I pulled out several other Halloween items from my stash to use as well.  I love this pumpkin border punch (but it's the first time I've used it lol)
 
SUPPLIES:
SS: bite me
INK: cajun craze, basic black
CS: tempting turquoise, cajun craze, basic black
ACCESS: spider web embossing folder, pumpkin border punch, black/white twine, 1" square punch, stamp punch

3 comments:

  1. These colors make a great Halloween card! I love the spider web embossing and the fun line of pumpkins! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...LOVE the sentiment and that fun row of pumpkins! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Diana, love your yellow background for that embossed web! fun design for your card! thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...