Friday, April 26, 2013

Retiring SU! Colors challenge

I was exploring over at Split Coast Stampers and found this really fun challenge to use the retiring colors.  There are a few of the colors that I am truly going to miss like more mustard and baja breeze and others I'm glad to see go like river rock.

The three colors chosen for this challenge are
not quite navy
baja breeze
river rock

I didn't realize there was a "dessert" option for using stripes or plaids so that I didn't do.  I guess next time I should read farther down before I start a project lol.
I also used Mojo Mondays sketch as my inspiration for the cards layout.
 
Here is the card I made.  I am running out of birthday cards so I figured it would be a good choice. I am loving SU!'s best of... stamp sets.  This is the first one I've used so far and I love the different images in it.
Supplies:
SS: best of birthdays
INK: river rock, baja breeze, night of navy
CS: night of navy, baja breeze, river rock, whisper white, neutrals dsp
ACCESS: whisper white stitched ribbon, stampin dimentionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...