Thursday, January 3, 2013

MFT Stamps contest Entry BOO!

I have recently started seeing MFT Stamp images and just fell in love with them.  I've used them in the past but it's been a while.  They now over dynamics, which are great thin metal dies.  I love them!

I decided to try my had at their contest that ends on January 7th.  It's a chance to be a new guest designer for MFT's Stamps and win over $200 in PRODUCTS!! I could do a lot with that!  And I love to share and create with others so a guest designer spot would be the perfect thing for me.

Ok, so on to my project.  You did read the title right.  I made a October/Halloween card.  I know, it's January and I'm making a Halloween card.  It's the only stamp sets/dynamics I have at the moment until my new items arrive.

I wanted to keep it kind of muted and not be bright colors so I used fall colors instead of the traditional Halloween colors.  I distressed all the edges (except the calendar) and inked them with barn red ink.
 
Here is a close up of the pumpkins.  I used die-namics to cut of the pumpkins, the star and the calendar itself.
Here is another view of the full card
SUPPLIES:
SS: mft primitive pumpkins, journal it-calendar basics
INK: ctmh barn red, hony, outdoor denim, chocolate
CS: ctmh honey, outdoor denim, barn red, desert sand, farm house paper company fair skies
ACCESS: mft accent it calendar components, primitive pumpkins, insert it -3x4 insert dienamics, word window punch su, hemp, sew easy
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...